You can add money to your Milli accounts a few different ways:
1. Link to your FNBO or external bank account.
Here are additional instructions on how to link a bank account.
Once you've linked your bank account, you can add money by following these steps:
1. Select the account that you'd like to add money to (i.e. Spending, Jars, Savings)
2.Click "Add money"
3. Enter the amount you'd like to add to your account.
4. You should see the account you'd like to add money from displayed on the screen. If the wrong account is shown, hit "Change" and select the right account.
5. Hit "Add money" and "Confirm" and you're done!
2. Set up Direct Deposit.
You can set up Direct Deposit by giving your Milli account number and routing number to your employer. To find your account number and routing number by clicking on "Account" under the Spending tab or in your Savings account details. Your employer may ask for a direct deposit form to complete the setup.
3. ACH via your external bank account.
You may also be able to add money via your external bank account. You can do this by logging into your external bank account and transferring money to Milli using your Milli account number and routing number.